Do you know what to do in the following scenario?
A qualified learner will be capable of:
- identifying different types of fires
- explain and practices fire prevention
- operating basic fire fighting equipment
- perform basic fire fighting procedures
Accreditation: This course is not a SAQA Accredited course but it is based on SAQA Unit Standard Number 252250.
5. Marshall teams
6. Action when trapped in a building
7. Practical use in handheld fire fighting equipment, Hose Reels and above the ground Fire Hydrants
Duration: 4-6 hours