Do you know what to do in the following scenario?
A qualified learner will be capable of:
- identifying different types of fires
- explain and practices fire prevention
- operating basic fire fighting equipment
- perform basic fire fighting procedures
Purpose: A learner credited with this standard will be capable of identifying, containing, preventing, and extinguishing different types of fires by operating basic fire fighting equipment.
Accreditation: This course is not a SAQA / HWSETA Accredited course but it is based on SAQA Unit Standard Number 252250. No entry level restrictions.
1. Triangle (Tetrahedron) of Combustion.
2. Classification of fires.
3. Classes of fires.
4. Extinguishing mediums.
5. Practical demonstration on the use of Fire Extinguishers.
Duration: 4-6 hours